Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Kentucky Derby Nigger

Just turned on the TV to watch the Kentucky Derby. So far, no nigger. Then they have Snoop Nigger talk for whatever reason. Ruined my mood. Then it's friend Martha Stewart called for the 150th Derby, mistaking Connecticut for Kentucky. I'll label her as an honorary mudshark, affiliating with Snoop Nigger.

Fuck them both.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh,I’m sure Martha Stewart has munched on plenty of tootsie poles in her long and miserable span of life.I’ve always considered that hag to be a mudshark.

3. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would throw a party if the bat fairy took snoop nigger from us. He is in my deadpool. I knew I should pick an older, crustier nigger if I wanted to win any time soon but that nigger annoys me so bad, I had to go with it.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I would throw a party if the bat fairy took snoop nigger from us. He is in my deadpool. I knew I should pick an older, crustier nigger if I wanted to win any time soon but that nigger annoys me so bad, I had to go with it.
    I hate that nigger with a passion. To see it's ugly face wherever it pops up pisses me off. In fact, I really didn't even watch the Kentucky Derby. I just left the house. What does that nigger have to do with horse racing?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I hate that nigger with a passion. To see it's ugly face wherever it pops up pisses me off. In fact, I really didn't even watch the Kentucky Derby. I just left the house. What does that nigger have to do with horse racing?
    According to what I just looked at, that nigger is worth 160 million. You know you are in clown world when a worthless nigger like that was paid that kinda money for it’s shit music, if you can call it music. Stupid people and niggers have 7, 8 or 9 kids while smart ones have 1 or 2. Do the math. We will be overrun with morons soon enough. War will erupt as it is nature’s way of taking a lot of em out to cull the herd.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ain't been done did that: The movie Idiocracy comes to mind. If you haven't heard of it, it's worth a laugh to check out. We are nearly there.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was in Louisville last week. Fucking crazed niggers on every corner singing for a dime. Fuck, glad I managed to escape unscathed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Just turned on the TV to watch the Kentucky Derby. So far, no nigger. Then they have Snoop Nigger talk for whatever reason. Ruined my mood. Then it's friend Martha Stewart called for the 150th Derby, mistaking Connecticut for Kentucky. I'll label her as an honorary mudshark, affiliating with Snoop Nigger.

Fuck them both.
    Stewart really loves that nigger. Hopefully she'll do something to set the nigger off and he'll light her up.

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I was in Louisville last week. Fucking crazed niggers on every corner singing for a dime. Fuck, glad I managed to escape unscathed.
    Back in the 80's we raced with the International Drag Bike Association. Mostly at events in Texas and Louisiana. But there was a really pretty little 1/8 mile track close to Louisville. Ohio Valley Raceway.

First time we went, we stayed at the headquarters hotel downtown. Now we were used to staying in motels, where we could put everything that mattered in the room with us while we slept. That's what we thought this was, until we got there. Anyhow, we were going to leave and look for a motel when one of our buddies flagged us down, asking what was up. We told him what our plan was. He was like NO! He explained we'd get robbed, maybe killed. Niggers were everywhere even then.

Anyhow, long story short, while the inside of the hotel was really nice, and safe, the reason it was chosen, was it could be defended. I kid you not, race teams worked in shifts (and numbers) patrolling the parking lot day and night, when we weren't at the track. I've raced near New Orleans without a care in the world. This was stunning.

That was 40 years ago. I can only imagine what it us like there now. I bet there are roving gangs of niggers everywhere during the Derby.

15. Likes Ignatow , CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford liked this post